Thank you very much for your prolonged support of our pension scheme!
Recent years, the global investment market is very volatile and the bond yields continue to fall sharply. Which cause tremendous pressure on the investment of our guaranteed fund products. It seems no improvement signs in the foreseeable future. In order to achieve stability and long-term development, and after professional evaluation, the company has decided to make the following changes to the Guarantee Open Fund and revise the management fees of each Open Fund with effect from January 1, 2021:
- The annual guarantee rate of Guarantee Open Fund is reduced from 3% to 1.35%1 each year;
- The management fee of Guarantee Open Fund is increased from currently 1.5% to 2%;
- The management fee of Balanced Open Fund & Growth Open Fund is reduced from currently 1.5% to 1.25%2.
You may need to take some time to understand the above changes before making any future investment decision. In order to protect your rights and interests, we would like to provide the following arrangements:
- Waiver of termination fees for all Open Fund (if any) with immediate effect.
- You can unconditionally obtain the guarantee entitlement upon withdrawal at a guarantee rate of 1.35% for your investment in the Guarantee Open Fund during the transition period3.
If you have any questions, you can make an inquiry to your servicing agent or via the following channels:
- Our Customer Service Hotline: 2859 5519
For more details of the fund revision, please refer to the fund revision announcement. (Click for fund revision announcement)
1. The guarantee rate of 1.35% is a conditional guarantee. Apart from lowering the guarantee rate, the guarantee mechanism and guarantee conditions of the Guarantee Open Fund have also been revised at the same time. For details, please refer to the "Guarantee Open Fund Announcement".
2. To changing our single fee policy, we will implement differentiated management fees for each Open Fund.
3. The transition period is from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.